Senoia, Georgia
3.2

hello i have purchase one Rinnai gas cooker in Mauritius on 15/08/2016 serial No 511030014, model E1-602E the gas cooker lighter got fire and smell gas leakage i send it 4 time to the agency where i purchase but the technician reports : after verification by the technician it was found that the set is good. but at home the problem still the same, on the 11/10/2016 the agency send his technician to my place for verify what the problem they notice that the set is faulty and i send it to the agency for repair again was on 12/10/2016. i and my family feel unsecured to use this set again please i need your help.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of rinnai cooktop from Rinnai and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1750 and wants Rinnai to "replace the set".

Author liked the most i like to used rinnai product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rinnai for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rinnai?

Comments